This is an energy efficiency technical training and OJT/internship/externship program, combined with energy efficiency outreach, education and implementation assistance initiative for small commercial properties.
60 Hours of Clean Energy Technical Training
- Learn application of sustainability policies and standards
- Learn use of software tools and energy audit processes
- Build your portfolio of energy audit reports and analyses
- Experience based and service based learning
- Prepare for industry recognized certifications
- Internship Program and Job Placement Services
- Professional Development/Resume Writing and Support Services
LIVE VIRTUAL CLASSROOM
MONDAY APRIL 27, 2020
11:30am – 6:30pm Monday – Friday
This program is available to all New York residents, regardless of age or background.
All applicants will undergo interviews, evaluations and a screening/selection process.